- The gambler tilted his hat, and gave a wry smile just before he rolled the dice.
- The tribesmen were a primitive people, but I have never seen anyone learn our technology as fast as them, even when compared to our own children.
- The man spoke in a language no ears on planet earth have heard, since he was not in his own time.
- Madame Amorie succeeded in pilfering the key from the unaware consul.
- I have never seen a man with crazy hair and even crazier eyes run as fast or as naked; it cannot be unseen.
- The crystal glowed a brilliant blue that lit the cavern in an eerie light.
- The rock from the cliff face broke way and fell toward the ocean, eventually splashing out of sight.
- The banquet was full of food and life and was big enough to be remembered for generations.
- The report said that the submarine sank due to an explosion, but there was no indication that actually happened upon inspecting the sub itself.
- The more mysterious something is, the more the audience wants to know about it.
If anyone knows of any other writing exercises please leave a comment!